Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 238th Birthday, Marine Corps!

17 Badass Photos of the U.S. Marine Corps at nationaljournal.com
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

That was awesome!!
    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Yes it was.
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Coincidentally, the 10th is my anniversary. I got married on Nov 10 23 years ago. Six days later I went to Paris Island. It was one way I was sure to remember our anniversary.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

AA, I saw this thread and was going to remind everyone about your anniversary. I can't remember most people's birthdays, but I did remember you telling us about your anniversary date.

Congratulations on another year of a successful marriage and a happy family.

Happy Birthday to the United States Marines Corps, the baddest SOB's on the planet.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Them some bad sum bitches!
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Congrats AA, I'm glad that Mel put up with you for another year. May God bless the USMC, as well as the rest of our military, and the USA.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

From one Marine to another. Semper Fi to my fellow Marines.

Comment

Working...
                X