"Hi" gang --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hi" gang --

Welcome aboard, hold on it's gonna be a bumpy ride..

Have fun..

Comment

Hey man, nice to see you find your way over. Feel free to jump in anywhere.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

It's the Long Island Joo. Hey Pardner, I'm glad to see that you made it over here.

For all of you idjits who are wondering, EYE am the one who had the good sense to invite Ricekila to our party. I also invited him to the branding next summer.

Ricekila, you will see that we don't have the mall ninjas and know-it-alls that seem to run rampant over on SB. Most of us here all came from over there. We have a very wide range of knowledge represented here and we all try to help each other out. You will have to contend with our juvenile behavior, but most have found it is easier just to join in. I know for a fact that you have some knowledge that you could teach the rest of us, so feel free to start some threads. If you have questions about something in particular go ahead and ask, because someone around here will be able to help, I'm sure.

Thanks for coming over and giving us a try.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Hi there Ricekila. Welcome, have fun and share your knowledge.
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hey Rice, how's the plan to move?
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hello, Ric. Haha, we've almost got a minyan. We are the Elders, and we will not be stopped!!!

Used to follow your superstorm travails @ SB. Hope that all resolved.
              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome to the land of Mall Window Lickers
                If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Rice made some outstanding posts on SB, really glad to see you in eher my friend.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome aboard Ricekila. I'm a recent convert from SB. Very happy that I made the move.

Comment

Welcome to the fray... Put your seat belt on and hang on, lol...
                      Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome, make yourself at home. Any friend of Tex's is........is........???......not right?
                        Just kiddin' if Tex likes ya, so do we.
                        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                          It's the Long Island Joo. Hey Pardner, I'm glad to see that you made it over here.

For all of you idjits who are wondering, EYE am the one who had the good sense to invite Ricekila to our party. I also invited him to the branding next summer.

Ricekila, you will see that we don't have the mall ninjas and know-it-alls that seem to run rampant over on SB. Most of us here all came from over there. We have a very wide range of knowledge represented here and we all try to help each other out. You will have to contend with our juvenile behavior, but most have found it is easier just to join in. I know for a fact that you have some knowledge that you could teach the rest of us, so feel free to start some threads. If you have questions about something in particular go ahead and ask, because someone around here will be able to help, I'm sure.

Thanks for coming over and giving us a try.

Tex
                          "tanks" --

Originally posted by DMH View Post
                          Hi there Ricekila. Welcome, have fun and share your knowledge.
                          Knowledge - what knowledge

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
                          Used to follow your superstorm travails @ SB. Hope that all resolved.
                          Still fighting with insurance companies

Originally posted by Patriotmuso View Post
                          Put your seat belt on and hang on, lol...
                          But I'll slip my shoulder out of the harness --- I live on the edge

Comment

Welcome Ricekila,
                            You are one that I definitely recognize from a huge supposedly "survivalist" forum.

Even though you are from NY you are one of my favorite people on the net. I just found the smileys and they look like the best ones I have seen on the net.
                            Tested in the Wilderness

Comment

Howdy Howdy
                              Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Working...
                              X