Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi all,

My buddy Tex sent me over here and I look forward to poking around and contributing where I can.

I'll update with a better intro later; just a quick Hi for now.

Kelly

Tex? There goes your credibility. Nuff said.

Welcome.

Comment

Hey Kelly, Im happy to that you made it to our little slice of innerwebz paradise. There is a very wide range of experience and knowledge here, so if there is something that interest you, start a thread and ask about it. Somebody will be able to help you out. Remember me telling you about our resident HAM guru? That was him that posted above. We have several hams on here who can help point you in the right direction.

Guys, klc, is a very good friend who is somewhat local to me. We met on another board that we both belong to and she has been a very big help to me on computer stuff. I think most of you will find that she is just like most of us in that she understands what we are all facing in coming times. She is already planning on being here at the ranch in June and I am looking forward to her putting a whoopin' on some of y'all in our shooting contests.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

So Kelly is the one we have to "thank" for getting you access to the internet so you can come in here and spew your drivel?????

Thanks Kelly

Just kidding.

Comment

Welcome aboard, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Comment

Run while you can ...
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome aboard. We went hold your public acknowledgement of Tex against you.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

welcome, you will be consumed by our island

Comment

Welcome ! Some really great folks here - just watch out for AA & Vincent. Oh - and don't ever get W.Lynn going. Has been known to make grown men cower in fear.. Jst saying.

Comment

Welcome to our world, won't you come on in? I'm the resident ding bat here. Make yourself at home.
                    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!

As promised, a bit about me:

I came to the west from the least coast a few years ago after being inspired by reading Boston's Gun Bible, which I highly recommend. I brought my job with me which made the move a lot easier - that, and I did not have any one to convince to move with me. It was not easy to make such a huge change, but it was worth it. Where else in the US can you pull up to a liquor store drive up window (!), with a loaded side arm on your hip, order a mixed drink 'to go' and the cop standing there doesn't even bat an eyelash. I LOVE the west!

Doing all I can to prep for whatever is coming down the road. I think of prepping like insurance; you have it and hope you never need it. I'll post in the appropriate threads some things I've done (or am in the process of doing) and hope you find it useful.

I would strongly encourage anyone who wants more freedom, less taxes and a slower pace to consider this neck of the woods.

Kelly

Comment

Hi Kelly and welcome. Thanks for helping Tex stay in communications with us all!
                        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hi Kelly,
                          Come on in and leave your straight jacket at the door. If you really need one, one of us will be glad to loan you pours.
                          Last edited by kickstand; 10-28-2013, 11:04 PM.
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jstwaiting View Post
                            Welcome ! Some really great folks here - just watch out for AA & Vincent. Oh - and don't ever get W.Lynn going. Has been known to make grown men cower in fear.. Jst saying.
                            Don't listen to them, I'm a perfectly nice, small-town American grandma.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

True that. Kind of like (grand)Ma Barker.
                              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X