PSYOP in the house...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSYOP in the house...

Sorry it took me so long to get over here, but wanted to say hello like a newbie would!!

Pretty cool what AA has done me thinks, couldn't happen to a nicer fellow...

I love seeing his books in B&N too, a lot more of "us," than folks realize....

I'm just an everday kinda guy, married to a wonderful woman, live in a Charlotte suburb and prep covertly, as much as possible given circumstances....

I'm a self employed IT guy, and when I am not doing that gig, or being Opa (German for grandfather) I like to camp & fish and enjoy the great outdoors...

That's it for now, i'll try to post up something more worthwhile later.....

in the meantime, here's one of my favorite articles on why I plan/prepare....

PSYOP...

ps...I tried to upload the pdf, 46kb, but it was too big so I pasted the link....

Welcome, PSYOP. We are glad to have you here.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

It's about time you made it here. You really missed out, me and a couple of the guys took a float trip down the north platt in Casper Wyoming last week, fishing was awesome, there are some pics around and more will show up.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Bout time!

Comment

Glad you're here.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Bah Humbug! Oh ok Glad your here.
            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Nice to see you found your way over here. I am just a couple hours North of you, was in Charlotte a couple weeks ago.
              http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Well then, let me know next time and perhaps we can meet, or not...we'll do a secret squirrel handshake or something.... :-)

Comment

You've got your own custom emoticon I set up for you some time ago...

Comment

^^^ I like...Now if someone would tell me how to change my pic? grrr..technology...

Comment

Originally posted by PSYOP Soldier View Post
                      ^^^ I like...Now if someone would tell me how to change my pic? grrr..technology...
                      The IT guy is asking how to run his computer? Turn in you man badge Psy

Comment

What are you trying to change. Everything should be under your profile and settings.

Comment

Welcome from Wyoming. Hope ya can make it out here next june.

Comment

It looks like you all had a great time!

Comment

Working...
                            X