More guns from Wyoming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More guns from Wyoming.

My fellow Wyomingite and friend Tex sent me over here from another board.

Welcome SkiwM1A. Are you sure Tex is your "friend"? You know friends are supposed to look out for ya, not through you to the wolves!
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hey Ski, Glad to see that you made it over here. you are sure missing a fun time up here in the flatlands. we blew through a few dollars worth of ammo today. We went for float trip down the North Platte yesterday and caught a few.

I am looking forward to you posting some pics of your adventures. Ski is the rea deal folks. He goes hiking and skiing in the high mountains in the middle of winter. Last winter he used an Army parachute as a tent and dug down in the snow to lay out his sleeping bag.

Let me know the next time you head up, Ski. I have something for you.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Sheesh, when I was traipsing around those mountains, we didn't call it anything sporty. Just "freezing our butts off and looking for __________." (Fill in the blank, usually had something to do with easterners, city people playing Great White Hunter, pilots from flat places, etc.)

Welcome, btw, and if you haven't previously, I encourage you to check out or in some way support your local Civil Air Patrol units.
        Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-07-2013, 09:05 PM.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome Ski,
          Come on in & sit right down. No subject is off limits here.
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Thanks guys. Yer forum name says it all and I'm sure I'll fit in well as I definitely am an "Angry American."
            When I was younger communists were 'sposta be SHOT!!! Not elected.
            As requested? I'll try to get some photos of Wyoming up for all of you.

Comment

Welcome aboard Ski, Tex speaks highly of you, but I wont hold that against you. He's told me about some of the stuff you do, sounds like some serious fun.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

So? How's the photo thingy work? Time for the moderators to authorize them? My links are from my photobucket account. Do these work here? Thanks guys.

Comment

If you have the image links from photobucket, you should just be able to paste them in the text box and they should show up as long as they have the [image] tag around them, to be sure you can preview the post if you click the go advanced for the reply. You can also click the insert image box and paste the url link into it.
                  http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Ski,
                    Put your photos anywhere you want. We are not pickey & don't care for too many rules. If they are iffy, just put them on the Darkside section.
                    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Just some shots of wild plants and one of my packs and some books last night. The prompt I got was something like they had to be authorixed by admin first.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiwM1A View Post
                        Just some shots of wild plants and one of my packs and some books last night. The prompt I got was something like they had to be authorixed by admin first.
                        Yeah, well they are all up on vacation in Wyoming right now while they rest of us poor slugs work!
                        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome Ski!! Always good to see new people here.. I'm not sure I'd be so open about admitting you're Tex's friend though, lol.....
                          Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Ski you should be able to post pictures, as far as I can tell you're authorized. Post a link to a picture that's giving you trouble and I'll have a look and let you know how to make it work.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X