Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hey guys, I too joined because of the books. (and the message) I live in NW Florida, close to the beach. And I hate the beach, and tourists. I look forward to good conversation.

Hello, if you hate it, find some place that suits you better! It can be risky, but so is just breathing.

(I love my .45 too.)
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome.
      I agree with Lynn, if you hate it find somewhere that suits you. I hate where we're at too, it can be draining; so we're looking and working on a plan to move.
      Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Welcome 45.
        I'm glad to see you here. There is a lot of knowledge and experience here covering many different topics and interests. Don't hesitate to ask questions and join in the conversations. We do most of our daily visiting in the Everyday Stuff thread.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Hello 45 and welcome. Don't worry the government is closing the ocean and beach down for awhile! I love my 45, 9mm, 30-06 as wel!
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Regarding the beach, I have one major speed bump. My wife loves the beach, so I live with it. On the flip side, I love my guns, and she does not know about most of them. Thank you for the feed back.

Comment

Sounds like a major prep for you, will be getting the spousal unit to see beaches as the potentially very unsafe things they can be. Or get really into the local news ... "Look here dear, robbery just in the next county, killed the homeowners."
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

A bit late to the party, but welcome. I too live on a beach, we just don't have the water, unless you count the flood of illegal aliens. Sounds like you'll fit right in.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome, I live on the beach also, just need some water to go with all this damn sand.
                  If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome to the asylum.... Keep hands and feet inside the bus at all times.... Please keep paste in containers.....
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Happy to have you. Make yourself at home.
                      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome to the forum. It helps if you are a bit sadistic, drink too much and a little psycho too. I am in Sumter Co. FL and also love the 45. What 45 you have?
                        Kessler
                        I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                        INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Welcome sir.

I love my Glocks and hate my 45. I think they are highly over rated.

What is my 45, its a Ed Brown Custom Kobra Carry in SS with rosewood grips. The watches were there for another reason and did not want to take another photo

image.jpg
                          Last edited by AD; 10-25-2013, 08:15 AM.

Comment

I think the extra stuff is really tacticool.
                            "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
                              I think the extra stuff is really tacticool.
                              Thanks ABT. I bought the black ones and the wife bought me the bling.

Comment

Working...
                              X