Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Alright, so I imagine practically all of you know that I'm Gwynmael eldest son whom is in the Air Force. Not really a whole lot about myself other then I enjoy working on cars and welding when I get the chance, it's way more enjoyable for what I do in the Military. So that's about all that I've got for now.

Welcome Jr! it was nice chatting with you tonight. It's a great place to vent about all those dumb asses out there!
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I seemingly work with more and more of them... they keep duplicating....

Comment

Welcome aboard. I'm retired Airforce and glad of it.
        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome. When do you show up in Denver? I get in Friday around 1530 hr.

Comment

I'm currently trying to determine whether I'm going to try and make it to 20 years..

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
              Welcome. When do you show up in Denver? I get in Friday around 1530 hr.
              Going to head up Saturday morning, going to have to spend Friday after work trying to finish getting the wife's Jeep put back together

Comment

Originally posted by junior125 View Post
                I'm currently trying to determine whether I'm going to try and make it to 20 years..
                Do it and take the retirement.

Comment

Come up on Friday and we will by dinner. You can bunk with the gay guy in clogs

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                    Do it and take the retirement.
                    That's what I'm kinda looking at doing currently, but I'm also trying to set myself up to where I can just go guard and finish out that way and work a civilian job

Comment

Hey Jr, I'm the rancher/welder in Wyoming. First off, Thank You for Your Service. I greatly appreciate you. Second, Welcome to the board. We are glad to have you here. I will most likely miss seeing you in Denver. If you would like to follow those guys up though, come on.

You have the distinction of being the first kid of any of us to be brave enough to show up here.

BEWARE. LOL

Tex
                      = 2
                      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Junior, you have issues with all the idiots you work with and yet you wonder in here? Notwithstanding your mental faculties, welcome aboard. Ignore most of these mouth breathing morons, you'll pick then out quick. Being as you are in the Air Farce, I mean Force, your BS detector should be fully developed so your pretty safe.

I look forward to you coming up, I'll make sure to have you a set of books set aside, I'll even set a set aside for an officer of your choosing, never underestimate the power of a well placed bribe. I also have something for your mom the next time your see her.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to the boards, and thank you for your service to our republic.
                          Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

You can do it, my dad managed from the 1960s to the early 80s, and idiots were abundant then too!
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I gotta ask your mom if you can venture into the basement.

Gwyn???
                              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X