JWR Expatriots Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWR Expatriots Review Thread

I was pretty disappointed with all the religious stuff in his last book but his daily site is so damn good that I am buying the new book anyway. Even if it is 50 force fed more religion I feel good supporting the guy. I am supposed to be up early but I am already to grips with the fact that I am waiting to download it at midnight and read for a hour. lol

37 minutes to release...

Buy a calender, Genius.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Originally posted by BTP View Post
      I was pretty disappointed with all the religious stuff in his last book but his daily site is so damn good that I am buying the new book anyway. Even if it is 50 force fed more religion I feel good supporting the guy. I am supposed to be up early but I am already to grips with the fact that I am waiting to download it at midnight and read for a hour. lol

37 minutes to release...
      Is there actually a review coming? I've peeled the pages off a few of JWR's novels, but did find that the "come to Jesus" talk wore on me a little. I got a chuckle out of the mention of Patriots in Going Home book I. Regardless, post what you think/thought of Expatriots for us? I'd like to know some feedback from like minded folks.

Cheers

Comment

I ordered it through Ebay so I'll tell you what I think if it ever gets here. I'm currently reading the last Tom Clancy novel. I say last since he died in October suddenly. A great loss to me if no one else.

Comment

I have it sitting on the table next to my chair, but I still haven't cracked it open yet. Hopefully I can get to it before winter is over with.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
          X