Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just joined the forums due to the books. Pre-ordered the 3rd a couple of days ago. Let me know if anyone lives in Illinois (I unfortunately do, and much to close to Chicago).

Eclipse

Welcome to the zoo. Sorry to here about your QTH. Would not wish that on anyone.

Comment

Welcome Eclipse,
      We have a wide range of knowledge and interests represented here on the board. If you look around you will see that no topic is safe from our thoughts or opinions. Feel free to jump in. We are all about being self-sufficient and being prepared. If you have questions, or don't see a topic covered, go ahead and start a thread on whatever interests you. Keep a sharp eye out, we even have a little leprechaun running around who calls himself the Angery American. Anyhow, glad to have you here.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Been there, made my skin crawl, even for just the occasional visit in the 70s and early 80s. Best of luck to you.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hi there Eclipsebr! I am in your neighboring state of MO. We have one fellow near you, but he is getting the hell out of there. Nice group of folks here that you would ever want to meet.
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Don't let them fool you with this acting nice BS. And don't eat the cookies.

PS: Do you like barrel racing?
            "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks for signing up, make yourself at home and don't be afraid to jump in anywhere.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

There's 2 threads that should be "required reading"...The Everyday Stuff to get to know us and Sick and Injured to understand what eating paste and licking windows will do.
                Welcome
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                X