Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Coke Rewards' Sweepstakes Gives Away a $10,000 Cash Card

http://contests.about.com/b/2013/09/...-cash-card.htm
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Ah, need those coke points, too bad I don't get those on the glass bottled, imported cokes from Mexico (real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup, tastes better.)
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
      Ah, need those coke points, too bad I don't get those on the glass bottled, imported cokes from Mexico (real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup, tastes better.)
      Soda tax in Mexico sparks concern among 'Mexicoke' drinkers in US
      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Saw one of these on a receipt one day as "Mexican Coke". Was well worth the $1.05 for the laughs.

Comment

Well if they want to see what modernizing the coca cola recipe does, there are plenty of their citizens around here that like loading up on the high fructose corn syrup version all the time. Many are obese, and diabetes is a big problem.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Well if they want to see what modernizing the coca cola recipe does, there are plenty of their citizens around here that like loading up on the high fructose corn syrup version all the time. Many are obese, and diabetes is a big problem.
            Yea,americans like to snort the mexican coke like our congressman from florida,busted,to bad they dont get the rest of them.
            Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Working...
            X