Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win A Truck!!!

https://franksredhotsweepstakes.com/
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Entered, thanks!
    Last edited by W.Lynn; 09-19-2013, 11:14 PM. Reason: Trick question on entry- hot sauces in general are usually "0 calorie"
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

That would be so cool. Entered Thanks
      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Showed family

Husband hopes I win, for the truck. Daughter hopes I win for the party value of the extras. Grandsons think it would be cool, because it has room for them, and it's red & black. Everyone knows red goes faster, especially if you're 3 and 5 year old boys.

Comment

I entered too, using an email address I don't mind if it gets spammed to death. I like Franks, makes great wings.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Easy wings too, deep fry the IQF wing pieces the right amount of time, lift basket to drain briefly, and toss with sauce to coat while they're still sizzling. Have the dressing and celery ready before guests show up, and you're set! If the wimmin folks (or any friends that need to surrender their man cards) want some a little weaker, you can stir just a little bit of the Frank's into a bowl of bbq sauce, for lower heat.

Also a key ingredient in a good shrimp, oyster, or shrimp & oyster po' boy.
            Last edited by W.Lynn; 09-20-2013, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Mel bakes the wings a lot of the time. Just spread them on a sheet and shove em in the oven. Cook them till they are crispy and toss in the sauce. I also grill them then toss in the sauce. I love wings and keeping all that oil out when you can is a good thing. When we do cook them in oil we use coconut oil, that stuff is awesome.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
              X