Numerology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numerology

For about four years now, I have been seeing either 11:11 or 1:11 on clocks everywhere. Even broken clocks! I see it several times a day. Needless to say on 11/11/11 I was on edge. My MIL says she sees it a lot also. Have any of you had this happen?

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Numerology

A couple of days before Bengazi I woke up at 9:11 and thought wow , I fell back asleep and woke at 9:16 ,again I thought wow something is up , I should have sent an email maybe the NSA could have done something about it
    Blame me or something.

Comment

Numerology

I do see 11:11 more than any sane person should. Only in the morning though. I go to sleep at 8 at night, lol.

When I'm sick. I wake up at night on the hour. I usually see the same minute on different hours all night. Creepy, lol.

Comment

Numerology

Didn't you know that every time you see it, you're supposed to send your Moderators $11.11? Really, that's what it means, just ask any of the moderators.

Bon Jour
        11:11

Defund the Media !!

Comment

Numerology

Lol, I'd go broke.

Comment

Working...
          X