hello from san diego,ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from san diego,ca

I am an older guy (70) been gathering surplus rifles and such since I have a C&R03FFL. my hobby is reading books so as to exercise my brain. retired machinist (30 years) 21 years military. oh and am retired with my wife in san diego,california.
    I have read both books going home and surviving home by AA on my kindle.

hello from san diego,ca

Welcome bill.

Glad to see you've already joined in the conversations. Please continue to join in.

I'm sure we're going to be happy to pick your brain of all your experience.
    Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

hello from san diego,ca

Welcome to the boards Bill!! Glad to have ya here.....
      Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

hello from san diego,ca

Welcome, Bill.My older brother was a machinist on the USS Kittyhawk back in the late 60's and early 70's. He retired as a machinist from Tinker AFB last year where he had worked for over 30 years. I'm glad to have you here. You will find we are a pretty good group of folks who represent several different walks of life as well as different regions of the country. We are all extremely opinionated, but share a lot of the same views on the outlook of the country.

Don't be bashful. Jump in and let us know how you feel about things. Also, if you have knowledge of a subject be sure and tell us. Everyone of us enjoy learning knew things and we all try to help each other when we can. I'm a welder in the oil and gas industry and I'm also a welder. We have folks who are skilled in small scale farming, as well as ham radio and home canning and a whole host of other topics. If you have insight to something, by all means let us know.

Welcome to the group, Bill.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

hello from san diego,ca

Welcome Bill. Thank you for.your service to our country. Great group of folks here always ready with a group hug if you need it.
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

hello from san diego,ca

Glad to see you here Bill, take yer shoes off, stay a while.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

hello from san diego,ca

I don't know, he might be a plant...how else would a new guy garner post #5000? Just yankin your chain Bill. Welcome to the jungle.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

hello from san diego,ca

Welcome Bill & what they said....especially the part about serving our country. Don't be shy.
                Gena
                I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

hello from san diego,ca

Welcome aboard Bill.
                  Thank you for your service to our country.
                  I hope that you are enjoying your well deserved retirement .
                  If you have any spare time ,you could get your ham license . Look up aarl ,preparedham , Athens Amateur Radio club(they have some good info that will help to understand the hobby and process of getting a license)'
                  Enjoy the boards.

Comment

Working...
                  X