Some give nothing but trouble...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some give nothing but trouble...

This is where to post those acts of official abuse that outrage us all as American citizens. If the Administrators feel is should be elsewhere, please feel free to move it.
    Defund the Media !!

St. Paul, Minn. cop kicks suspect even though guy is laying on the ground.

Defund the Media !!

Comment

It is amazing how some of them act. Sure they may get mad and have a hard job, but that was ridiculous. Wonder what ever came of it.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hasn't it become illegal in some areas to video record the police.
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I wouldn't doubt that the Office of Homeland Jackboots would make it illegal to film cops, and this video is exactly what they don't want evidence of.
          There is more to the story. I'm trying to find the video that I saw this morning. After having pepper sprayed this suspect, they have 2 officers attempt to shove him into the back of the cop car. He sticks his head out and is asking the 2 officers to wipe off his face and wash his eyes. He's yelled at to get into the car, the 2nd officer goes around to the other rear door and pulls him in by his hair, and then the 2nd officer sprays pepper spray directly in his ear.
          From what I remember hearing this morning is that one of the 2 officers has been fired, and the other was disciplined.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Here's another one...

Website providing the latest News you want to share with others.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
            X