Joe Morabito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Morabito

This story really got me. I am so sick of reading about so many Americans dying for a war that nobody wants, in a place nobody but the PTB really cares about. Much love and respect, Joe. Now you cook for the warrior angels good sir.... The ads in the beginning suck a bit, but the story, I thought was worth the 30 seconds of blah blah blah.....

http://screen.yahoo.com/behind-stove-tribute-joe-morabito-050000755.html
    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Joe Morabito

In 2008 I was a UN Observer embedded in a British Army regiment in Iraq, while there I remember some of the lads talking about some huge feed they got on one of the US bases while they were in transit. I'm not saying it was this man doing the cooking but at the time we were on MRE's and torturing each other about meals we'd have at home. Any man that would leave his safe home and family to do what this man did deserves to be called a hero and remembered.
    "I leave for the guidance of other revolutionaries, who may tread the path which I have trod, this advice; never treat with the enemy, never to surrender to his mercy, but to fight to a finish."
    Eamonn Ceannt

Comment

Joe Morabito

I would like to honor my father in law whom I just visited. He is 89 years old and joined the Army Air Corp and was a pilot in WWII. He flew the Burma/India Hump. Known as a Hump Back Pilot. He stayed in the reserves for 20 years and retired a Major. It was a great honor to take him to Washington DC on his 80th birthday to visit the WWII War Memorial. My sincere Thanks and gratitude to him and all others that have served or are serving.
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Working...
      X