Hogs and fences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogs and fences

I spent the day putting up a hot wire for my pigs. The little shits are the greatest escape artists the world has ever seen. I'll post a pic or two tomorrow. So I string wire all afternoon, weedeat around the wire and go up to the porch to have a drink, and what do I see? The little snots weren't getting out where I thought they were, it's somewhere else entirely! I see a multi pig roast in my very near future. If the Mrs wasn't there at that moment I'd still be skinning hogs.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Hogs and fences

Unless you already have a smoke-house, might as well keep stringing wire. Everything you do to maximize the bacon this year, will already be in place for next year.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hogs and fences

Just keep thinking of who's gonna have the last laugh as you sit down to your bacon and eggs breakfast,
      "I leave for the guidance of other revolutionaries, who may tread the path which I have trod, this advice; never treat with the enemy, never to surrender to his mercy, but to fight to a finish."
      Eamonn Ceannt

Comment

Hogs and fences

The last hog I butchered wouldn't look away when I shot it, I tried, feed on the ground all sorts of things. These ones, I;m gonna make sure they see it coming. I spent $350 today on this crap. I am so gonna get even, their days are numbered.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hogs and fences

AA, whenever I feed out some hogs, I always put alot of rings in their nose. They look like they got in a fight with a tacklebox, but with all of the rings in their nose they wont root around and go under the fence.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Hogs and fences

I think I found where they were getting out and ran the hot wire there as well. I hope I got em hemmed up now.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hogs and fences

AA, curently my hog is living in the "lock down" that was built to house two 600-1000 lbs sibirean tigers during hurricanes. it is made out of 9 ga chain link, it has rebar every 6 inchs that goes 2-3 feet into the ground, then a 6 inch curb of concrete that connects the rebar and the chainlink(both are set into the conctrete). the entire top sets 8 feet off the ground and is covered with 2 inch thick steel rafters, and a nother layer of 9 ga chain link. the support poles set 6 feet into the ground. oh, and there are 2 doors you must go through to gain entrence.

yeah, i got tired of the bastard getting out of their cage inside the coral
              Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Hogs and fences

I thought that was your guest house.

Get back to work.
                "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Hogs and fences

THATS JUST WHAT I TOLD YOU WHEN YOU CAME TO VISIT

Comment

Hogs and fences

Hey Vincent,
                    What is going on with the tiger cage??? Do you really have a tiger cage & why???
                    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Hogs and fences

JTJT is infact a trained and liscensed tiger trainer and owner. we had tigers for 7 years along with a host of other exotics. giant snakes, gatoirs, a host of other large cats that we cared for, primates, coatimundi, and such. its al gone now as well as all the caging except for this one lock down. its the only thing still standing. when the economy tanked they all went away. but we still keep an eye on the tigers. they now live in mississippi.

Comment

Hogs and fences

My pigs are now officially contained. I got the satisfaction this morning of seeing them educated. MUWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hogs and fences

NO SHIT!!! I've never known a tiger trainer. WOW...that is exciting. A tiger trainer....just WOW!!! Seriously???? I'm pretty gullible but that would be hard to make up. Really??? A real live tiger trainer??? Too cool!!!

I see them on TV & think they are all so beautiful. I always say I would love to pet & cuddle with one of them but would be too much of a chicken to really get up close with one.
                          I have always said that if tigers or big cats were domesticated that I would have one for a pet in a minute. I have a big old English Mastiff & his body looks like a female lion. I'm thinkin' that is as close as it gets with me. I would so much love to see any photos you may have.
                          A tiger trainer, huh???

:woohoo:

Comment

Hogs and fences

There were a bunch on the SB but i'll see hwat i can do. infact i had a whole thread about our animals

Tonka when he was tiny. playing with Tonic the 10mth great dane.

tawnia and shirkahn.

i dont know where most of the other pics are at.
                            sorry

Comment

Hogs and fences

I have a Great Dane named Jaws & I bet he would love a little tiger to play with.
                              I want moar pictures......I went to your profile on SB & saw some photos of your farm animals but no big cats. You don't need to find any of the snakes for me....nope....can do without the snakes!
                              Thanks Vincent....really cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X