Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's me lorky, new and improved #2

hey all, i had to sign up again.

anyways, i just wanted to check in. been busy at work, looks like that other thread on that other site has just about died.

it's me lorky, new and improved #2

Glad you made it back.

Curious as to why you needed to resign up.

Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Ya, what happened, can we fix / delete do something for the first account?

Comment

Odd. I wasn't able to comment (those buttons were gone), only on your message Lorky, before.
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Checked the original account, last login was 5/9.. I'm sure we can fix it, let us know.

Comment

You heard it here first, folks. Lorky himself admits to being a big ol' steamin' pile of number two. Although, I am wondering what it is an improvement upon.

Glad to see you back, Lorky.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome Back Lorky, quit workin' so dang hard!
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

what happened? well i'll tell ya what happened.

like the dumb ass i am, i tossed out the paper that i had written down my passwords on. and i was not sure which email account i used to sign up with. so i just created a new login. lost about 5 or 7 passwords to various accounts. but nothing that important, like bank stuff. i am kinda fried right now. i have had 2 days off in the last 16 days. but it is my fault, i guess. i have been volunteering for overtime. big paychecks are nice, but i think time off right now would be better.

anyways, glad to be back around. was kinda hoping there would be more Cry Havoc. but i guess AA has been a bit busy.

Comment

Glad to see ya here Lork!!
                  Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

I'm glad you & your feet found your way back here!
                    :woohoo:
                    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Hi there... I'm going to Delete the original account, and attempt to rename your #2 to the original, that might simmer Tex down, but I doubt it.

Comment

Welcome Lorky ,please remember to take time to smell the beer ,all work and no play ,will give a fellow
                        a cardiac infarction hmy: :draftbeer:

Comment

Glad to see you make it back, hows the locker doing?
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

what happened lork? was the box with the buttons, and a flashing screen too much for ya? welcome back
                            Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

the locker thing is on hold. i have been way too busy at work. just started to get the 2 new guys trained, and now 1 of them has to take 2 weeks off for his national guard training. no problem with that. the problem is that i have been asking my supervisor when i can get some time time off. he has been telling me for the last 3 months, that i can't because we are shorthanded, or the new guy is going to be gone, or some other bull shit reason.

the latest excuse he gave me for not allowing me any vacation time has been because of the upcoming fair week. i will say it is department policy that no one get vacation during fair week. it has been that way since before i started working there. well, today he gives me back my vacation request slip and it was denied. he said that the time i asked for is too close to fair week, and "we need to be ready". of course, that kinda pissed me off.

at 2130 tonight, just before the end of my shift, one of the deputies comes up to me and shows me the schedule for July. and guess who has vacation time during the week i asked for AND fair week?

yep, my supervisor. i am going to talk to the Sheriff and undersheriff about this tomorrow.

then, when my relief came in at 2200, he told me that his last day will be at the end of September.

Comment

Working...
                              X