Horses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horses

I guess this is where I should ask this question.
    I just watched a really bad movie on TV.
    In it were two horses, dark color, really odd shade of brown with darker mane and tail.
    I don't know squat 'bout horses but these looked to be very stout powerful animals.
    Anybody know what they were?
    Bob

Horses

Bob, I would have to see them to know for sure. I assume they were'nt buckskin like Matt Dillon rode. If I were to guess, I would say they were probably what is called grulla. This is a color designation given to several different shades of brown from what looks like a really dark buckskin to a light brown. I hope this helps.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Horses

Bob, the correct answer is they are FREAKIN HORSES. Thank you.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Horses

Nope, weren't buckskins, lot darker, almost seemed to have a purple tint, and no they weren't big purple dinosaurs.

Oh yeah, and if anybody cares I can't get into that other thread again, message says I aint authorized.
        And thank you to AA I thought they might be "freakin horses" just not sure.

OK, I checked internet and they were probably Grulla.
        Thanks Tex
        Oh yeah and AA, you have a nice day too ya AH
        I guess I should clarify myself. AH when applied to our fearless leader means, of course "Admired Hero"

Bob

Comment

Horses

Hey b0b, did the color of those horses look sorta like this?
          http://billings.craigslist.org/grd/3847999865.html

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
          X