Withdrawals..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawals..

Thank you for the work you guys do on this site. Just finished Book II and can't wait for III. I realize I still have a lot to do so that will have to keep me occupied till III gets published. This is my first forum to join so bear with me as I muddle through.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Withdrawals..

Just relax & join right in. Only a few on here bite but they are mostly little nips that does not hurt.
    We will try to take it easy on you until you get comfortable....Welcome!
    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Withdrawals..

G - you forgot to mention the cookies....

Comment

Withdrawals..

JstWait......
        I think that is just a big tall tale. I have not seen any cookies yet!
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Withdrawals..

Welcome DMH
          I like your avatar

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Withdrawals..

Hey DMH,
            Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your stay. You will find the emergency exits < here and here > and at the front of the forum. Your key may be used as a flotation device should the SHTF.
            KS
            p.s. Tex likes your avatar because he's so full of BS.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Withdrawals..

Aloha!

Comment

Withdrawals..

Thanks for the welcome.
                Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Withdrawals..

Welcome to the show DMH... As far as taking it easy on you.... Naaahhhhh, can't do it, lol... This is a cool place to hang out... Join in and get to know us, we're fun and stuff.....
                  Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Withdrawals..

Originally posted by "Tex" post=1514
                    Welcome DMH
                    I like your avatar

Tex
                    Why? It's not a
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Withdrawals..

You guys don't pick on me much. . I'd probably break out crying if someone picked on me, lol.

Comment

Withdrawals..

Originally posted by "Kailani Kealoha" post=1559
                        You guys don't pick on me much. . I'd probably break out crying if someone picked on me, lol.
                        If you want broccoli to be perfect, you don't cook it at the heat you put under a steak. You also don't temper glass the same way you do metal, or put the same heat to Kailani as you do to Tex.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Withdrawals..

Alright, you pxxxxrheads. This thread is an introduction for DMH. You don't have to keep mentioning me.

DMH, tell us a little about yourself. Myself, I'm a rancher up in God's country. I'm also a welder and bullshitter extraordinaire.

Tex
                          = 2
                          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Withdrawals..

Well, I am not a "Princess"! Boy do I hate all these parents telling their little girls they are Princesses! What a shock they will have one day. I grew up in the country planting a big garden, canning and hanging out the laundry, remodeling houses etc. (and no, I am just at the mid century mark!) My Dad believed that if you had a long weekend, then you had more time to get things done. My husband and I raised two boys both of which are Eagle Scouts, one is just starting his career, the other just graduated high school. I love to cook, don't like to exercise and could read all day if I could. I never got to weld, but I did stand nearby and "hand things" to my Dad. My Avatar is a pic of my BIL's Scottish Highland bull. (yes, I have milked a real cow!)
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Withdrawals..

My Avatar is a pic of my BIL's Scottish Highland bull. (yes, I have milked a real cow!)
                              Hopefully not that Scottish Highland bull. :woohoo:

BTW, Hi DMH, welcome to the madness.
                              ks
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                              X