Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Uncle fester here .
    I really enjoy reading the words of AA .
    I'm here to help ,he can write the words and I will help by reading them .
    I bought the books and i'm waiting for the hard copy of book two to come out so I can hoard that one too !
    I got into HAM radio because of " Going Home"
    Thank you AA for your efforts .

Hello

Welcome. A little quiet here this morning. Glad to have you aboard.

Comment

Hello

UF

Glad you got into HAM radio. What class are you now?

I PM'd AA when he had the first few chapters posted and told him he should consider adding ham radio. He said he had planned to but did not know much about it. So I help him add HAM including the dates/freq radios/challenge words and codes as well as antennas and portable batteries.

The main reason was to let people see that having an alt source of comms, was a good thing from a prepping standpoint.

Comment

Hello

I always loved Uncle Fester!! Are you bald & can you make a light bulb light up by putting it in your mouth???
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Hello

Gena - can you do the light bulb trick ??

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by "Jstwaiting" post=534
            Gena - can you do the light bulb trick ??
            I can't light up a bulb by putting it in my mouth, but I got a couple of tricks I'd say?????
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Hello

AD thanks for proding AA to write about it . I thought that you should prod him to get his licence , but that would cut into writing time . I have AE/ve . I should have done it 30 years ago , that way I could have had an antenna farm and Mortisha wouldn't be able to restrict the antenna madness .
              Uncle Fester

Comment

Hello

Yes

Comment

Hello

Cool. I am a AE/VE too.

Comment

Hello

Hey Unk, glad to have you here. Don't listent o AD, he blows a lot of smoke, though this time he is right. If he hadn't sent me a message the ham stuff wouldnt be there. I plan to start working on my ticket as soon as my new office is ready at the house. Gonna have me the ultimate man cave to work out of.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by "angeryamerican" post=616
                      Hey Unk, glad to have you here. Don't listent o AD, he blows a lot of smoke, though this time he is right. If he hadn't sent me a message the ham stuff wouldnt be there. I plan to start working on my ticket as soon as my new office is ready at the house. Gonna have me the ultimate man cave to work out of.
                      Didn't we hear something similar when you were still in Florida?
                      BTW Unc, I'm also an AE, just not VE.
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hello

Ya like that is ever going to happen, been hearing this for over a year now. Study for your ham, ya right, just like TEX is doing to.
                        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Working...
                        X