Thoughts on recent killings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on recent killings

Apologies if this offends someone BUT - why was there no investigation of the crazy that shot Senator Gifford. Somebody someplace recognized he was crazier than a bucket of pet coons yet did nothing. And the theater killer in Colorado. He was in a psychiatric college and NO ONE figured out he was a danger. Why was there no followup as to their lack of action ?
    And the Connecticut kid - looks like his Mom was a real winner. I am sorry she was killed but she was the one who bought the guns, failed to keep them safe , and apparently pushed her son over the edge. Dad always said it's not nice to speak ill of the dead but hey - it is what it is.
    We had the salon killings up here in WI. The local (Brown Deer) LEO twice had confrontations with the killer and walked away both times. I have written and called all the local news medias and they will not pursue this issue. All they want to do is point at the guns and not the person behind the gun or the people who should have taken action.

If it is not evident b y now and you are still reading - I am pissed at this whole thing.
    Nothing has been solved and the killings will continue.

welcome to my same thoughts on this.
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Agreed. I think the problem here in AZ was that the Perp did not meet the criteria for a Title 36 "Danger To Self And Others" clause.

Comment

Well according to an article I read there is a very good chance that a lot of Americans are going to fall victim to Obama and the American Psychiatric Associations. They even have a "disorder" for preppers, obsessive compulsive hoarding disorder.
        Article
        Unless I am mistaken there are cases where people have lost their guns for having a "mental disorder".
        Who am I to judge, it seems that I am OCHD and Paranoid!
        "I leave for the guidance of other revolutionaries, who may tread the path which I have trod, this advice; never treat with the enemy, never to surrender to his mercy, but to fight to a finish."
        Eamonn Ceannt

Comment

DH, you're nuttier than a squirrel turd. Just being here proves it.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
          X